Are you a firm believer in the power of (business) education? Do you love to engage with young graduates and encourage them to invest in their future career? Are you creative, results-driven and looking to work in a collegial, purpose-driven and international environment? Let’s meet! Junior Marketeer January – June 2024 (6 months)
Vlerick Business School is a triple-accredited, top-ranked international business school at the heart of Europe – with a solid scientific foundation that provides the backbone for knowledge with lasting impact. Our mission is to ignite an entrepreneurial fire in future leaders – and prepare them to take their next leap as forces for sustainable business across the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Junior Marketeer to join our Masters team, responsible for the marketing of our masters programmes and the organisation of the Graduation Ceremony 2024.
- Implement a strategic marketing plan to achieve the recruitment objectives for the masters programmes together with the team.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns on various platforms, measure results and optimise for impact.
- Help manage the social media of the masters programmes in close collaboration with other internal stakeholders.
- Update and optimise the website (content delivery, analysing the traffic and flow, etc).
- Create communication tools (advertisements, newsletters, brochures, etc.) in collaboration with a graphic designer.
- Organise and participate in marketing events such as open days, campus visits, and/or (online) recruitment fairs.
- You organise the 1000+ pp Graduation Ceremony of the MBA and Masters students.
- Welcome, value, and nurture people of all backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
- Have a degree in marketing and/or minimum 2 years of experience in a marketing position. SEO, SEA, and social media have no secrets for you.
- Have strong communication skills and excellent written and spoken English command.
- Are self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic, and creative and have the ability to communicate and interact effectively with prospective students.
- Are a team player who can work autonomously and is results driven. You have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Knowledge about business school education is considered a plus.
- Will be based on (one of) our beautiful campuses in Ghent, Brussels, or Leuven in combination with your home office. You spend at least one day per week in the Ghent office together with the marketing team.
- Autonomy and responsibility in a challenging work environment.
- A dynamic, open, and international company culture.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth, including a training budget & a LinkedIn Learning account.
- A team of enthusiastic, driven colleagues, passionate about learning.
- Flexibility: 30+ holiday days, working from home, a flexible benefits system, etc.
- Meal vouchers, a hospitalization insurance, a group insurance, and a mobility budget are also part of your package.
- You’ll have a real impact and inspire people to live, learn and leap!
At Vlerick, openness to the world is part of our DNA. We are continuously working towards being a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive place to work and learn at. So, no matter who you are, where you come from, or what your dreams are, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Take the leap!
If you think you meet these criteria, please apply with your resume and motivation letter on our website. Happy to give you more information on the job content: email@example.com and/or the selection process: firstname.lastname@example.org.